Hazeltree Farm is a real working farm as well as a blog.
Although some of you have been following Hazeltree Farm from its early days as Cluttercut, some haven't.
There have been a lot of changes. So I've created this guided tour page to help you find your way around.
There are a lot of links here. Take your time. Relax, and choose to start in an area that interests you.
Thanks for coming to Hazeltree Farm!
First, the best and most popular posts.
- Are backyard chickens profitable? A cost-per-egg comparison
- How to make fruit yoghurt - so delicious!
- Cast iron skillets revisited (and the original post Cast iron skillets)
- Dentists, mercury fillings, and poisoned fish
- Fighting renter mentality: Phase 1 of the war
- 7 must-have items you should NEVER buy: The kid list
- Planned obsolescence: How to get the better of it!
- Why shop secondhand when it is so difficult?
- The things we do as parents
- Why so much stuff?
And some useful tag categories...
Finally, Hazeltree Farm itself
- Some posts about Hazeltree Farm, with history, maps, outlines, plans and general stuff of interest for farm lovers.
- Welcome home to Hazeltree Farm
- How hazelnuts grow - with photos
- Permaculture principles - planning and doing
- Old Man Willow told me not to cut him down!
- Hazeltree Farm in winter
- I will look upon the mountains and the hills - a photographic journey across the Taieri, where we live.
- The grand plan - permaculture mapping for Hazeltree Farm.